- 4 potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 1/4 of a shallot
- A little parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- Put the carrots in a saucepan, cover with water and put on the fire for 15min from the boiling, then Add the potatoes, Do not hesitate to add water since vegetables must be covered with water. To check the cooking, we use the tip of a knife.
- Drain the vegetables, let them warm and peel them, then Cut diced potatoes, carrots into slices, and the shallot into small cubes.
- Put everything in a large salad bowl.
- Prepare the vinaigrette with the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, cumin and parsley, then sprinkle the vegetables with this vinaigrette.
- Mix a little so as not to reduce the mashed potatoes.
- Serve fresh and Bon appétit.