Its crust will be less dry than if it were baked in the oven. However, your roast cooked in the pressure cooker will remain bleeding to perfection and of incomparable tenderness. It will melt in the mouth.
- 1 roast beef (about 800g)
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- 1 small onion
- Ask the butcher for a roast, possibly surrounded by lard.
- Heat the oil well in the pressure cooker.
- Turn the meat on all sides in the hot oil. This is important for a juicy roast.
- Add the small onion cut in four.
- Let it turn brown, it will color the juice and give it great taste.
- Finally, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the meat so that the lard is in contact with the bottom of the pressure cooker.
- Close this one.
- Cook over low heat for about 10 minutes from the time the pressure cooker is whispering.
When cooked too fast, the roast will stick to the pressure cooker.
Respect the indicated cooking time
Keywords: Roast, Beef