- 100 g dried apricots
- 100 g dried figs
- 1/2 small glass of orange juice
- 50 g caster sugar
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 20 g of nuts
- 1 banana
- some flaked almonds roasted
- 10 crepes
- Soften apricots and dried figs in water for about 1 hour. Drain and cut into small pieces.
- Put them in a pan over low heat, add the orange juice, the caster sugar and the cinnamon sticks, stirring gently.
- Cut the nuts into small pieces and brown them. Peel the banana, cut it into slices. Put them at the same time as the nuts in the pan. Stir everything until caramelization.
- Remove from heat, let cool and remove cinnamon sticks.
- Spread the crepes, stuff them with 1 tbsp. mix and roll them up. Arrange them in a presentation dish and serve them garnished with flaked almonds.